Monday, April 25, 2011

Invitations and House Showings

Here are a few pictures of the invitations that I have been working on for one of my clients. These were fun to make and I am really happy with how they turned out and of course my client was very happy as well! This first picture is what you see when you pull it out of the envelope, the front of the invitation that is folded with ribbon tied around it. The colors are kind of a mustard yellow and grey. I wish I had these colors for my wedding ;) Feel free to click on the picture to make it bigger...the quality isn't good until you click on it. Oh, and try to ignore the blurred out areas...you know...all for privacy!

Here is the back side of the invitation with ribbon tied around it. This invitation set is perforated (where it's folded), so all the recipient has to do is tear off the pre-stamped post card, fill in the information and send it in the mail to be delivered to the bride-to-be.

Here is the set: stamped and addressed envelope with beautifully coordinating fonts, invitation, and reception card insert and of course the postcard RSVP is on the back of the invitation that you see in the picture.

These last two pictures are as if you were to unfold and lay the invitation flat. This first picture if of the inside of the invitation laying flat.

This last picture is of the outside of the invitation unfolded and laying flat.

I guess that's about it. I just wanted to post a few pictures of what I have been so busy with lately. Now that these are mailed out, I can finally just focus on selling our house (finishing up more house projects) and taking care of my family. We have had several showings and a few very interested, but no offers yet. All I can do is pray that this doesn't drag on forever, so that we can move onto our next potential house quickly. This waiting game is never a fun thing!

2 comments:

Krista said...

Anna, I really like your house and all that you guys have done to it. I wish we had been in ours longer and could have done more. Here's hoping and praying that your wait to sell is not as long as ours. It is absolutely unbelievable to me that we are just 3 months from a year of having our house on the market. I have had several friends in other areas list houses and sell them pretty quickly, so that could very well be the case with you guys too. I love the invites too.

Unknown said...

Very well done!