Every once in a while I stop what I'm doing and remember that I have a family of four. It's crazy to think that I'm in this stage of life with two kids. This picture was one of those fun reminders. It's so fuzzy, but I LOVE it! Johnny took it the other morning with his phone when we were all in bed together hanging out and too lazy to get out and stay out of bed. I have so much to be thankful for and I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family!
Right now we are in such a crazy stage in life. It has been super busy and I am SOOOOO looking forward to those days when we can just relax and not constantly be thinking and doing things that always revolve around our house right now. We have had a good handful of house showings and I am already worn out. It's exhausting keeping the house spotless with two little ones running around. It's especially rough when the house is messy from constant house projects with tools and drywall dust on the floors. It's really annoying cleaning and getting everything ready for a showing and then it gets rescheduled (that happened yesterday). Today, we had a last minute showing right in the middle of their "nap time". So, now they are taking a really late nap :( I just pray that soon we will get an offer and that we won't have much more of this. Anyone else "been there, done that" with kids running around? Any suggestions?
2 comments:
Yeah! It stinks and is so SO Hard! Ours was on the market for 3 months and then my parents were evacuated from Egypt so we took it off. Just pray it sells fast and spread the word to everyone you know. We found a buyer who wants to buy ours in July but we have to wait for the rent to own person buying their home to close. So we wait. . .and pray it all works out or we will have to figure something else out. Pack up everything you don't really need and stick it in the garage. The only other thing is clean up what you can as soon as you mess it up since you don't know when someone will be calling. It really stinks to get behind with cleaning/straightening up and then have someone call. We did put down that we needed 2 hour notice before someone called. There was no way I could get things straightened and get out faster then that. Make a bunch of frozen meals too so you can cut down on making the kitchen a mess. Hope all goes well and just remember that this time will pass.
I ran across this article bookmarked and i definitely beloved things i browse. will certainly save it as well together with look at your current some other content pieces down the track.
Post a Comment