Today was a fun and busy day out! My friend and I (this is the friend that Johnny refers to us when being together as two peas in a pod) went thrift shopping with all our kiddos in tow. It was fun and tiring as we literally shopped till we ALL dropped...but man was it worth it as we both came home today with some fun and cheap finds. We went to one of my favorite thrift stores on the corner of 15th and Memorial. It was her first time and my (who knows how many times). It was great since we both LOVE to literally look through the entire store before leaving. I am so thankful to have found a friend who really enjoys spending time doing those kinds of things! Anyways, I was able to add more to my collection of "golden books". I really enjoy reading those books to my kids! And then of course found some other random odds and ends that we needed or just wanted. I think I'm going to start taking pictures of the different things I find...that might be something fun I may just have to do regularly. I guess I can start tomorrow. I guess I will end this post tonight with some hilarious pictures that I found of my big and little man on the computer today. They seriously crack me up! Oh, and all my pictures I post from now on are coming from my phone, since our nice camera finally came to the end of its lovely life. It was a wonderful camera (very well loved for a good amount of time) until the shutter broke. I took it in to get looked at and the lady told me it would be a smarter investment to just buy a new camera. So, it looks like we will be saving up for a new cannon...possibly a rebel SLR with video....we will just have to see if we can save that much money for it...it may be a while! So, that will have to be a goal for us! Anyways, have a good night and enjoy these silly pictures ;)
Just us
3 years ago







No comments:
Post a Comment