Once upon a time I was a morning girl....and then something happened when I became a mom. I guess my little lady makes up for it all! She is definitely a morning person and I love it. She wakes up in the morning and starts her day off by jumping in her crib. She giggles and talks to herself and Calvin. She makes me smile when I have just woken up and don't feel like smiling. She is such a joy in my life. God truly blessed me with such a wonderful and beautiful girl! Thanks Lord for giving me something so perfectly lovely! This is her this Saturday morning sitting on my feet and smiling at me as I drank my tea. What a gem she is!
Just us
3 years ago
3 comments:
Anna...Love this picture and I love reading about your kids because I feel like you are just steps ahead of us and I can't wait to see how my kids interact and play together as they grow. Nora is such a sweet baby and even though she isn't the best sleeper yet, she melts my heart with how much she joy she has. I know how you must feel about Maya. It gets me through on those darker days. :)
She really is a gem! Someday I would love to meet your kids.
Adorable pic!
Post a Comment