Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Mischievous with a Sharpie

I have been out of the blogging world for a while, but I'm back again! Can't wait to share some more of our lives with you. It has been very busy holiday and I managed to work on the blog some more...finally! So, you will be hearing more from me soon...it's just super late and I need to get to bed or else Calvin might sneak out of his room while I'm sleeping to do something naughty and I will be too tired to wake up to it ;) No really, sometimes when I'm too tired he gets away with doing very mischievious things...such as getting a hold of a sharpie and coloring all over his sisters bedding and their carpet...yup...very TRUE story. Anyways, I can't wait to write what's on my mind again. It has been way too long! But here is a quick picture of the kids wrestling the other day. They are getting to be so much fun together. I LOVE having two kids and I also love imagining us with more...we will just have to wait and see what the Lord has planned for us ;)



2 comments:

The Bannon Clan said...

Sounds like #3 is in the works. :) /=lad you are back!

Mama Mandy said...

Three kiddos is crazy fun...imagine even more! ;0) I enjoy reading your blog!