The other day we were all playing in the kids room and Calvin kept telling me that his "junk" hurt. I didn't really think anything of it, because he had been whinny before and had complained about his foot hurting too. It seemed that everything was "hurting" him, which seems to happen a lot when he is in a bad mood. So, I just told him I'm sure your fine and he went back to playing. Well, a little while later he came over to me and showed me this.

He said, "look what I found". And can you guess where he found it? He had a splinter in his underwear. Poor kid! And I didn't believe him. Maybe I should listen to him more ;)
Maya is hilarious when she tries to take her socks off. It is quite the ordeal and she gets VERY frustrated. Somehow she always does it by herself during the night (I always find two socks on the floor by her bed), but during the day she always throws a fit and then asks me to do it for her. Here she is hard at work!

Potty training the puppy is great right now. It seemed like it just somehow clicked for her on Sunday and she has been going for us every time. What a smart puppy....it has only been one week. Her crate has been clean the last couple of nights as well! The kids and I took her on a walk to the park and she did really well. She was a little intimidated by all the barking dogs we passed on the way and the really big dog at the park that kept sniffing her. We will need to keep working on walking with a leash, but I think she did wonderfully for her first time! Here she is all tuckered out from some good exercise today. And I feel the same, so I am heading to bed.

2 comments:
Love the funny stories life brings! Glad the puppy is doing so well!
Those was really nice pictures, funny on a sweet way!
Post a Comment