Wednesday, January 26, 2011

PJ's and big girl cups

Yes, I am in my pj's in this picture and it was about 11:00 yesterday.
Yes, the kids are also in their pajamas.
Yes, Calvin is pretending to stab the dog (but I promise he loves his Sal!)
Yes, this is the normal state of what we look like when mommy isn't feeling well.

Yesterday Maya officially started using a real big girl cup and she did a great job! She has used one before, but I just decided that now is the time to use it every day (except for outings of course). Another new stage...they just fly by! Here are the "big kids" drinking their yogurt shakes with big cups!

Thankfully, both Johnny and I are feeling better, the kids are doing great, and we are so ready to get out and do something fun. It has been a long week and a half all cooped up inside not being productive. Hopefully, we don't get another bug while we are out having fun ;)

1 comment:

Desi said...

Aww, look at how precious they are with their mustaches!! Love it!