We finally gave our puppy a bath and she did great! I am so used to giving the kitty a bath and she gives me hell whenever I even put her near water, so that was what I was expecting. Now I feel silly, because she didn't complain at all! I forgot that dogs actually enjoy the water. Right now she is cuddling up against me staying nice and warm. The kitty is still not happy with the puppy. We are just trying to keep them in their own safe space for now. I was a little anxious about potty training, but after doing research and trying it out on my own, it really isn't too bad. The only time we need to work on in during the night. She has woken up once every night (between 3:00 and 4:00) and starts barking. I didn't realize this the first night, but now I know that is her telling us that she needs to go. So, Johnny gets to be the lucky one to take her out at the lovely hour....atleast until my sinus infection clears up and I am feeling better. Anyways, we are still trying to name her. I feel like it would be easier if she were a boy, but being a girl makes it harder for us to choose. My goal is to name her by the end of the week! Anyways, this week has been so lazy for us, because I just haven't been feeling well at all. At this point, I couldn't care less if they watched tv all day. I am just to stinkin tired to do anything with them. Poor kids! So, pretty much all my picture are of the kids watching something on the tv. Sorry. Next week should be better ;)



2 comments:
Aw your new puppy is cute!! Hope you feel better soon. Can't wait to meet her! :) Morgan
Hey Anna, this is julie (jewels) sarros from jbu. I just want you to know that I really love reading your blog and that you have the cutest kids on the planet!
Post a Comment