Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Excuse my language

Stomach bug for both kids + sinus infection for me + puppy potty training = too much shit to clean up...I'm on overload and I am ready for a break.

I was planning to blog about a project that Johnny and I will be starting soon, but that will have to wait till I have more energy. Both kids are a sleep and I am going to take advantage of that as much as possible right now. BUT I will give you a hint...something to do with a bed and some pallets that we got for free. Coming soon!

Oh, but I can't leave you without a couple of pictures. My sweet Maya is feeling better today and has been extra affectionate and lovie (if that's a word?) today...I'm definitely soaking that up!


1 comment:

Mama Mandy said...

I'm so sorry you're feeling rough. If the kiddos want to come over here so you can rest, they're welcome. Your project will be cool, I'm sure!