Monday, September 6, 2010

More pictures, less words

I don't really have much to say right now. It feels late and I'm ready for bed. The house is a mess and we still don't have the sink installed, so I have lots of dishes to do in the bathtub, however, the sink and dishwasher are being hooked up as I write. Some pictures of progress on the kitchen will come in the next post. So, here are some pictures of some random things we have been up to these passed couple weeks.







Our cat loves to play with the kids toys...here is Violet (named by Calvin from "Incredibles") getting into their fishbowl full of dinosaurs and other odds and ends. Oh, and this cat is awesome...besides the constant farting. I am gonna have to ask the vet about that problem. Other than that weird issue, she is the most tolerant animal I have ever met! The Kids LOVE her!




Oh, and here are some cute shoes I found at target for only $10.00. I am a flip flop kind of girl and hardly ever wear shoes except for exercising and during the winter time, but these shoes are like wearing slippers. I am sure they probably aren't the best quality, but they sure are cute and comfy!

1 comment:

Adriel and Christina Henderson said...

Hey Anna, great post, hope you get your dishes out of the tub soon!

Just a thought, farting pets are usually the result of inexpensive pet food or food that just doesn't digest well for their particular needs. Try a bag of higher end cat food just for kicks and after a few days see if the flatulence goes away. Our younger dog, Switch, was oh-so-smelly until we changed up the food a few times and found one that worked well for him.