Since my abdominal surgery (it will be a year in October) I haven't tried running. I have only walked to exercise and I have realized that that is NOT enough for me anymore. I have to have GOOD exercise, something that really pushes me and gets me going! It helps me not only physically, but mentally. It gets my mind running!
Anyways, I haven't really been writing about much on this blog lately. Let's just put it this way, things happened and I felt suppressed, like I couldn't speak my own mind anymore. I felt like I couldn't be myself or say what I REALLY wanted to say or say how I felt. But now, I am moving passed this and I AM BACK! I honestly don't care what other people think of me anymore. I know that I am a quality girl and I know that I am very loved and I am embracing who I am on the inside and out. Also, I am not out to offend anyone on purpose on this blog, but am only wanting to speak how I feel and what I think.
With that said, I have one last random note to end on: I finally learned how to trim my eyebrows. I have always grown up feeling jealous of other girls eyebrows and feeling like mine were always bushy and unruly (thanks to my dad's lovely genes ;). Well, today I happened upon the InStyle website and it showed step by step how to trim your eyebrows. I have always plucked, but never tried trimming them. I no longer have random long unruly eyebrow hairs sticking up every sort of way. I wish I took a before picture. It's such a huge difference...well, maybe it is a HUGE difference for just me. I don't even have to brush them...I have always had to brush them so they went the right way. Ah, I am so excited. Here is the after pic....sorry, no makeup and soaking wet hair...just out of the shower ;)
2 comments:
Eyebrows look great!! Post the link to the steps!
Also, I'm glad you are going to be yourself. That's the whole point of a blog. Don't worry about what other people think, just put it out there. if someone doesn't want to read it or gets offended they can just close the window and not read it! Can't wait to see where this goes!
Hey Anna! Yes, I'm a quiet stalker of your blog. I don't even remember how I found it actually but I love reading about your life and especially seeing your adorable kids! Anyway, I couldn't help but say something about your running thoughts. I feel the same way about running and recently found a song that is about just that. It is one of my favorites and I had to share it with you. It is called "Run" by Kathleen Edwards. We saw her in concert last summer and she shared the story behind the song that one of her good friend's mothers used to always go out and run after putting the kids down and how it helped her deal with the craziness of life. You should look it up. :) That's all I had to say!
Post a Comment