


Here are a few sweet pictures of the kids at home. Did I ever tell you how much I LOVE kids feet?!!!




Oh, and these next pictures are of the fun time we got to have watching a really tiny frog. Johnny found him outside and we put him in a vase and watched him jump around. Oh, the things that keep us entertained...Calvin LOVED it and wished that he could keep him. I made him put the frog outside and say goodbye to him as soon as the frog turned over on its back and started looking like he was having convulsions. Poor thing!



And here are a few things I am really enjoying right now...hydrangea bushes that are in blooming in our front yard right now (a friend of mine brought over a beautiful vase full of hydrangea blooms), my kitchen window plants, and this awesome antique wardrobe that I found for super cheap on craigslist! It's perfect for a kids wardrobe!


2 comments:
Lovely pictures as always! O really liked the frog and of course the pics of his friend Calvin.
Great pic's! Calvin & Maya are adorable! Love the wardrobe!
Post a Comment