Friday, June 18, 2010

The "King" hat

Calvin calls this Mongolian hat his "king" hat. Here are my cuties playing with the king hat! Aren't they so much Fun!





Oh, and today is our 4th Wedding Anniversary! I'm proud of our marriage and I pray that God continues to bless it and nurture it as we grow old together! Thanks babe for a great 4 years together! You truly are perfect for me ;)

5 comments:

Mon Cheri said...

so cute <3

really great blog :)

MON CHERI !

Unknown said...

Happy anniversary! Hope you get to enjoy each others company tonight.

Adriel and Christina Henderson said...

Cute! Thanks for all the posts, it's fun to follow your growing family. -Adriel

TRANG said...

Hi, Anna!! I found your post on here and was so excited to see that you're redesign used furniture and selling them! I've been getting into it too, so far just for my own use, but I love it. I thought about repurposing furniture and selling them too to make extra money on the side. It's been so fun see my projects turning out great with a little bit of love.
I'm following your blog if you don't mind.

the style crusader said...

these photos are so sweet! they are getting so big! xx