








Ok, and these are just hilarious. Maya honestly doesn't have that much hair yet, but it is slowly but surely coming. But this particular morning she woke up and her hair was hilarious. I would have to say that it was her first "bad hair day". Oh, I love it! She had a patch of hair towards the back that stuck straight up for a couple of days until I gave her a bath. I wish I could pass as being cute on my bad hair days! Ya, not so much.


Here is Calvin and Maya playing together. I love having two kids. It's a lot of work, but when I see them interacting together and having fun it's way worth it and I would never want to go back to having just one kid! Tonight Calvin came and gave me a kiss goodnight and then we went straight to Maya and told her "goodnight Maya" and kissed her so sweetly! That made me melt. I LOVE it!

And here is one last picture. This was taken the morning of Johnny's birthday. Calvin had painted a card for him the day before and we came in to wake him up and give him his birthday card. Oh, I love his little face!

Here is one more update before I say goodnight. After some regression in the potty stage of life for Calvin, he has come back stronger and better than before. He has now decided to pee like daddy and is doing great at it in the big potty. He uses a step stool to pee in the big potty. It is the cutest thing ever. It makes me laugh every time he goes in there. It's kind of gross though because he holds onto the sides of the toilet while he pees, so I have to make sure that it is always clean. Neither of us ever taught him to do that, so his technique is all his. We will work on that...maybe a little practice on aiming...we will see.
6 comments:
No apology needed - I love it when you post lots of pictures!
Its so funny you posted about tutus. Grace is a total girly girl and wore a tutu out on Saturday. She also had to make sure Mattia matched so we had two girls in tutus. . .we even went out with them. Congrats on the potty training. It seems like all the little boys we know aren't potty trained until at least 3! Love all the pictures. . .
anna she is so gorgeous! i love those photos of her in the tutu! how sweet! xx
Your kids are so super cute! I can´t wait to see them when I get back.
My favorite is of her grabbing her foot and laying down. You have beautiful kids and it makes me excited to have another someday.
these are SO cute! ahhhh. we love these pics!
Post a Comment