For Valentines, we decorated cards and made homemade heart oreos...and ate batter naked..well Calvin ate it naked ;) Yummy!




Speaking of art, Calvin did a drawing the other day and it was an actual face. He even told me that it was a face. I know that I have drawn faces for him and told him what they were and pointed out the parts to the face, but I didn't realize he was capable of drawing his own face. Do you think this is an actual face or could it be a fluke and somehow all his scribbles turned into a face? See for yourself.

Oh I LOVE these two kids!







I made some DIVINE peanut butter and banana cupcakes and Calvin ate some more leftover batter ;) You should go to my friends Blog to get the recipe:
http://teaminglis.blogspot.com/2010/02/banana-peanut-butter-cupcakes.html
Thanks for the recipe Jen! We are enjoying them too much and I think I may have to make another batch...they are going way too fast!

Here is the peanut butter icing! Oh, I will never forget this recipe!



Here is Calvin in his paper bag apron. It didn't last long.

I thought this one was funny! Calvin in all his nakedness...wanting to play with his daddy right after he got home from work.

And these last two were from yesterday. We got back from the store and Maya had fallen asleep in her car seat with her hood over her face. She usually fusses if that goes over her face, but this time I guess she was too tired to even care. So funny. Even Calvin laughed at her when he saw it!


Ok. Goodnight. I am pooped and going to bed!
4 comments:
You need to explain this white vinager, breast milk and medicine thing? Are you drink all that or what? Those hearts are so cute and look so yummy! Also, is the nakedness due to potty training or just fun? Looks like you guys are all having fun and surviving the cold. I'm sure you will be so thankful when spring finally roles around. I know I will.
Oh, thanks for the birthday wishes. Everything turned out pretty good having all three to myself. It wasn't as bad as I thought or "prepared" myself for.. are you going to have anymore?
anna i'm so glad to see you tried out the recipe! and so glad that you liked it! love your photos! your kids are looking so adorable. xx
Anna, these pictures make me excited to have two kids. They are so cute together. And Calvin's drawing TOTALLY looks like a face!
Post a Comment