Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Good days and Bad days

Today was a bad day! I am exhausted again (very emotional to add) and I should be sleeping right now. Oh well! I figured I haven't posted in a while and I'm sure some would like to see some more pictures. So, I am not going to write a lot, but mostly post some pictures from the weekend and beyond ;) This last weekend we finally worked on our yard. It's definitely not nearly finished, but there was GREAT progress. I posted some before pictures on last posting, so here are a few after this weekend.




Here is a picture of the three of us...don't mind my hair...this is how it looks pretty much every day now. I think that Sunday is the only day that I even try to fix it. It's not worth it when I am at home all day and it gets messed up anyways by a little boy who wants to wrestle or play with my hair...Tomorrow I get to have my hair cut a little, so hopefully it won't take quite as long to style and I can just wear it wavy rather than trying to style it with a curling iron every time.


Here are a few pictures of Calvin this week. One is of him stirring the pudding, the other is him playing with his tools (he is so obsessed with his tools), and the other is him playing with his new tiny cars that daddy picked out for him.




And here are a couple pictures of Maya. She is starting to smile a lot more now. I was actually able to get it on camera this weekend. She has such a beautiful smile. She is three weeks today and she has started cooing at me and smiling for me when I talk to her. That has been special for me, especially since things have been feeling pretty rough lately!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Anna! I recently started reading your blog, I love it!Calvin and Maya are so beautiful! And you are such a great mom!

The Bannon Clan said...

Hey, Just wanted to let you know my opinion on the stroller. First, its hard to find one that fits everywhere. Like between aisles, around people, through crowds. . .so size is a big deal. We started with a tank. I think it was Contours or something. Anyways, it was huge (40lbs.) Awful. We returned it and got it Phil and Ted's Sport. Its the best. Its the size of a single jogging stroller. (Second kids sits lower in the back) They are on the expensive side but I think very worth it. The Hopson's have one too and love it. When you are looking make sure you notice the size of the seats becasue they look good now but when they get to 3 and 1 year they start getting too small. The Phil and Ted isn't like that. Its light, can be single or double, good warrenty, turns well, can be used for infants. Its all around good. The only thing is the price, and you can't get it at Babies R Us or Walmart. Check out the website and then there are probably stores in your area that carries them. A consignment store here carries them new. Let me know what you thin or if you have questions.