Saturday, August 22, 2009

Saturday

Today I feel relaxed! Thanks to my mom for our conversation yesterday about baby sleep and nursing and following a mother's instinct I feel relieved and very at ease right now ;) Calvin is outside with dad right now as he is digging holes for the posts to put up our "temporary fence". Maya is in the living room next to me sleeping in her car seat. For some reason she really likes sleeping in that, so that is where she is. Also, it works great because I can bring her outside when Calvin and I go out. So here are some more pictures of our kids from this last week or so. Here are a couple of things that Calvin did last week...finger paint and eat chocolate pudding ;)



The rest are just a random group of pictures I took of Calvin and Maya together.






And this one is my favorite of the two of them!



So, this next week has got to be better than this last week. Our temporary fence will be up which will let me leave Calvin outside for a bit if I need to run in for something. Also, we are buying a used jogging double stroller this weekend from someone off of craigslist for only $40 and so I will finally be able to get in some real needed excercise...not just walking to the park so Calvin can play. Yeah! So, I have a lot to look forward to ;)

No comments: