1) My two healthy kids...Calvin who is back to eating his food with a large appetite and Maya who is guzzling her breast milk gaining LOTS of weight.





2) An amazing husband who is very understanding, loving, patient, and an extra - HANDY around the house - here is our sandbox in progress...this weekend we will finish it and fill it with sand and then I will take a picture of his awesome craftsmanship!

3) A House that we can work on and make dreams for and plan for many projects
4) A Backyard (even if it is a little bit of a disaster right now)




5) Finally giving Calvin some sort of routine since Maya was born (He loves his routine and has been SO HAPPY at home these last couple of days-thriving on his routine and being SO obedient)
6) Feet that are no longer swollen...I forgot how beautiful feet can be when they aren't fat and swollen!

7) A baby sling that Maya falls asleep in almost every time I put her in it!

8) A child that is mobile and can help with a few things here and there... (he is a great runner - it always make me laugh when he runs because he swings his arm like a chicken...I will have to post a video of it sometime because it is hilarious... and he LOVES his car that he can bring with him outside!)


And that is it for today! I should go and hang out with Calvin for a bit more before Maya wakes up again ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment