Saturday, July 4, 2009

Rain or Shine

It's funny how this title does not suit me right now at all. I have needed some attitude adjustments lately and this title should be what I aim for. I SHOULD be happy right now (especially with a baby on the way) rain or shine, but lately it has been neither. Let me complain for a second...I have been completely exhausted, swollen, moody, HOT, and just plain annoyed at almost everything and on top of that I am starting to get some contractions (including ones that wake me up at night). I am tired, but I want to get things done and too tired to do it. I hate that feeling! I am at my last two weeks before Maya's due date and things seem to be much more dramatic than usual! So, I definitely need an attitude adjustment that can get me through till this is all finished! Thanks for letting me vent for a little bit!

So, these pictures are from a week ago. It rained one afternoon and so Johnny took Calvin outside to run in the rain. The lighting was awesome and so I just had to get the camera out.









Here is an awesome chalkboard that I got off of craigslist for $7. I'm going to sand it down and than stain it really dark and clean it all up a bit. Calvin loves being able to draw on it!


And here is another belly shot. Maya is getting HUGE and we are definitely feeling very squished in there!



Hope everyone has a great 4th of July and a wonderful rest of the weekend!

2 comments:

the style crusader said...

anna, you guys are all so adorable. your photos are beautiful. good luck the next few days! hope you start to feel a little better.

The Bannon Clan said...

Hey! How is the pregnancy going? You are almost there, does it seem like things are getting close? Hope all goes well and I can't wait to hear something. Keep us posted.