Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I sweat even in my sleep!

This weather is crazy hot right now! Not really enjoyable, but then I would definitely prefer this over winter weather. So, I guess that puts it into perspective for me! Although, my large belly isn't really helping with the heat thing...I sweat no matter what I am doing. I sleep and sweat! Yuck! Anyways, we are starting to finish up with all the big projects that we have been trying to get done before Maya gets here. I finally took pictures, so I will be able to post some on my next post of the things we have been busy with. Here are another random group of pictures from the last week or so.

While the garage was open, Calvin found dad's cowboy hat and wanted to wear it. So, he wore it and played with his "gun" (garden hose). It was hilarious!




Last week during mom's tea, a couple of the kids road up in this sweet car with their mom, Amy, walking with them. As soon as Calvin saw the car coming he ran to the door and wanted out. He was obsessed with this car till the end of the day. When they left, Calvin cried for the car and continued to bring it up throughout the rest of the evening. Boys and their cars! So, this picture is of Calvin getting a sweet ride in the car!


These next pictures aren't of the greatest quality, but it was on Johnny's parents computer that we took these and I thought that they were really fun.




These last pictures are just a bunch that I took while Calvin and I were hanging out on our bed together. Calvin was in a really cute and cuddly mood and was really interested in my tummy.













3 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE the one of all three of you where Calvin has the sunglasses on. Very cute.

DeMo said...

Your pictures are so cute! Do you use a Digital SLR camera or just a "plain" digital one?

Team Inglis said...

anna! i love these photos! calvin is so sweet! i love the photos of him in the glasses and with you! you are looking so great, i wish you all the best luck having your new baby! i can't wait to see the photos when she is born! xx