I know this is late, but I figured you would be busy with family on Father's day and you would be too busy to look at my blog. So, here is my Happy Father's Day for you today! You are an amazing dad and I continue to see that more and more the older I get and the older you become. With you having cancer and all the yucky chemo sessions you had to go through and now this huge surgery, I have learned how dependent you truly are on God and how strong of a relationship you have with our Lord. You are an inspiration to me! Dad, you are amazing to be going through something so BIG and still have such a great attitude and calmness about you! Thank you for being like this, because it helps the rest of us (who are away from you) to be calm about it and know that you and mom are doing ok!

Thank you dad for all of the things you have done for us kids (I am sure there is a lot of things I still don't even know about, because of your humility). I love you so much and I know that there is not a better dad out there. You are the perfect fit for our family! You are the best! I love you! Happy Father's Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment