Thursday, May 21, 2009

Stuck at home!

Well, I should be used to being at home all day, but today is not a day I want to be at home. Yesterday I was out for half of the day (Calvin was over at the Taylor's house) while I got to be a hair model for Stacy, my sister-in-law, and got my hair trimmed. Then, I went to a store and shopped around for a little while. Johnny picked Calvin up from his parents and I came home right after they got back. So, I had a nice afternoon to myself. Anyways, today Calvin is a complete crab and I don't want to be stuck in the house with him today...just to keep sanity. BUT, we forgot to take the car seat out of Johnny's car and put it back into my car. So, we are stuck at home today. Blah! I guess I need to check my attitude too and then maybe take a nap and I will feel better. We do have a kid pool that I was planning to fill up this afternoon for Calvin to enjoy. Calvin is down for a nap right now....thank you Lord! I was about to loose it. He literally has been fussing non stop ALL MORNING LONG! So, the living room is fuss free and I am going to relax.

On to another topic. I finally registered for my baby shower, which will be at the end of June. I didn't really know where to register and then I decided that Target is easiest for other people to get things for Maya and I and easier for me to return things in case I need to. So, my registry list definitely isn't as big as it was for Calvin's baby shower, but it is starting to add up! But I think I am finally finished with remembering the random things that would be nice to have when Maya comes... SO, Target it is!

Here are some random pictures from our time outside the other day. I hooked up the sprinkler and let Calvin run around in it. He loved that. Then, I hooked the sprayer back up to let him play with it. Well, he accidently sprayed himself right in the face on a hard setting. POOR LITTLE MAN! He cried, I comforted him, and then all was well (I turned the sprayer on the mist setting) and he continued to play with it! So, once he was already drenched I took all his clothes off and let him run around naked for the rest of our time. What is it with boys and the penis! He was hilarious. He kept grabbing leaves and sticks and poking his penis with them and then giggling to himself. It was funniest thing to watch! Anyways, sadly the camera battery ran out before I was able to take any naked baby pictures. So, here are a few pictures to enjoy! Oh, and a belly picture again!





1 comment:

The Bannon Clan said...

Looks like you had fun outside. . .I have two grumps too. Last night they were up until 9:45pm due to church group, so early naps it was. Oh, and it looks like you got a second car. Good for you, that makes things a bit easier huh? We are still at one. :(