These first five photos are of our time outside playing in Calvin's tiny pool. I brought our lunch outside and we snacked and played in the pool. It was fun at first, but then it got a little boring to be honest. I think we both got bored towards the end. The pictures of Calvin with the strawberries are so cute. He was trying to balance them all on his arms while walking through his pool. He ended dropping most of them once he got across the pool. Oh, and I LOVE his swimsuit. We got it last summer really big and it fits him perfectly this summer. It has pelicans all over it!





Here are a few pictures of something we do a lot....coloring. He LOVES coloring and he likes to color pictures from his elmo book. Now we just got an easel for him with paper, a white board, and a chalk board and he absolutely LOVES it! I will have to post pictures of that later.



These are some fun flowers I picked from our back yard. I love fresh flowers and I also love the color yellow! And the next picture is our new shower curtain. I have always had just a plain white shower curtain and have been wanting to get one with a fun design and I finally found one that I LOVE. So, here it is.


Last of all, here are two pictures that I would like to frame and put together on a wall somewhere. I like how Calvin interacts with my growing belly and these pictures show his curiosity so well!

1 comment:
I love that you keep Calvin's crayons/colored pencils in the fish bowl! Very cute.
I also love your new shower curtain. Thanks for all of the pictures!
Post a Comment