
I really don't post very many pictures of Johnny and I together, but I just wanted to assure everyone that we are still very much in love with each other and still love to do things (just the two of us) together every once in a while. I definitely miss being spontaneous and being able to just leave the house whenever to do something random together ;) We can't just leave the house in the evening, because of Calvin's bedtime. It's so different once you have a kid, so those of you singles out there, ENJOY that free time. Not that I don't LOVE having a kid (I LOVE being a mom to Calvin and soon to Maya...I wouldn't change any of that), but it's not as easy anymore. Although, I am REALLY looking forward to having a little girl around and watching the interactions between the two kids. Oh, by the way, we have decided to name our little girl, MAYA ELIANA TAYLOR. She is due July 20 (4 days after my birthday). So, here is another belly picture...not really a great picture of me, but you get to see how LARGE my belly is getting. She is probably going to be one BIG girl! This was at 7 1/2 months pregnant. She is still VERY active. They say that they usually slow down towards the end, but she almost seems to be speeding up. So, my belly moves constantly during the day and at night. It really is pretty entertaining!

And here are two random pictures of Calvin from a couple of weeks ago. Calvin is still obsessed with daddy's tools. He loves copying his dad. I really think that he is going to be just like him! It is a lot of fun seeing Calvin look to his daddy as a role model. Johnny is a WONDERFUL dad...couldn't ask for anyone or anything better!

This funny picture is what Calvin looked like when he woke up from one of his naps. He tried to take his shirt off, but just gave up when it just wasn't coming off. It was pretty hilarious!

So, last week was pretty busy. I had lots of errands to run and I even had to take Calvin to the doctor. I thought that he might have been getting a yeast infection on his bum and penis. Poor kid was miserable. He was even waking up during the night crying in pain. So, I took him in and our doctor looked him over. He didn't think it was a yeast infection, but just a bad diaper rash burn they can get from acidic food. We have had so many diaper rashes with Calvin, but it had never affected his penis much. It actually swelled up a lot and he kept grabbing at it and fussing. It made me cringe every time I looked at it. With a couple of different creams and some disposable diapers, his bum and penis are finally clearing up. Yeah!
I also took my glucose test last week (still don't know if I passed it or not-hopefully I won't get diagnosed with gestational diabetes this time around) and then had another doctors appointment the same day. Everything looks good so far ;) Even though I am super excited to meet Maya, I am also happy with her just staying in my tummy for a while longer. I am not quite as eager to get this one out yet!
Well, I need to get some lunch going before Calvin wakes up from his nap. We need to go to walmart this afternoon, so I really need to get some things done. I will post again about mother's day sometime later this week. Hope everyone is doing well!
2 comments:
I wasn't doubting at all that you two are still in love. :)
Cute pic after Calvin's nap! My nephews have done similar things and then given up.
Hey, thanks for your nice comment. Also, your not looking too big. . .are you bigger then with Calvin? I carried our two pretty different. Obie was more round like a basketball and with Grace just big all over. Well hope it contiues to go well...your getting to the end!
Post a Comment