Well, here are some pregnant pictures for those of you who have asked for them ;) My belly is getting rather large now and I definitely think that this girl is going to be quite a bit larger than Calvin was at birth. Calvin was 8 pounds 5 ounces, I was 8 pounds 4 ounces, and Johnny was almost 11 pounds. My tummy seems larger at this stage with our girl than it was at this stage with Calvin. So, I guess we will just wait and see! I would compare pregnancy pictures, but all of the pictures we took when I was pregnant with Calvin are on the hardrive that died on us. Hopefully, we will be able to get them back one day. It will be like Christmas looking through all those pictures again. This time we are being a little smarter and saving everything on a back up hardrive.
First, I love that red chair. SO cute! Also wanted to let you know we were trying for a third, so very planned. Also looks like you had a great trip. . .so much fun to hand out with family. Mine gets here in June for a few weeks. Oh, also love the name Maya. . .got a middle one yet?
4 comments:
Anna you look beautiful! You have such a cute family.
anna! look at your belly!! how exciting!! do you know if it is a girl or a boy?? xx
oh, i just read your post and saw that it is a girl!! haha... whoops.
First, I love that red chair. SO cute! Also wanted to let you know we were trying for a third, so very planned. Also looks like you had a great trip. . .so much fun to hand out with family. Mine gets here in June for a few weeks. Oh, also love the name Maya. . .got a middle one yet?
Post a Comment