





So, after the mess in the rain and mud, we took a bath. And of course Calvin can't go into his room without playing with his train. I set it up while he was bathing, so that I could get a good picture of the set.


And this is what happened as soon as he got out of the bath tub...



He is getting a little better about actually getting the train to stay on the tracks, but he still LOVES to mess everything up...maybe it's just a boys nature ;)
Anyways, this next picture is for my mom. Here is the random commercial storage bin that we got for free. It's huge and it can store all of Calvin's toys and books. I will be painting it a metallic color (the same spray paint that we used on the legs of Calvin's chairs) so it will look brand new when I am finished. I am excited...I love projects like this!

Last of all, here are my poor Begonia flowers that I am in the process of reviving. Before our trip to Oregon, I put them in the bathroom not thinking about their need for light. So, they weren't doing too well when we got back. Now they are on our dining table, which gets lots of light. Hopefully, they will perk up all the way!

Well, today I think we might take a trip to the library for a bit. It's another gloomy day, but I don't think we will be playing out in the puddles, since I have mom's club this afternoon. I guess I need to get ready for the day!
No comments:
Post a Comment