Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Birthday Party Fun

On Saturday of this last weekend, a friend of mine from down the street, Stephanie, and her two kids (Caleb and Cadence) and I (and of course Calvin) went to a birthday party at the zoo. It was our friend, Oddin, who turned one on Saturday. They live next door and I have had the privilege of taking care of him two times a week while Olof (mom) has been going to grad school. So, anyways, I took some pictures at the birthday party and some of them turned out pretty well! Here are a few of them:
This is Stephanie and her cute little girl, Cadence (she is 8 months old).


Here is her little boy, Caleb. He is three years old...so sweet and well behaved and quite the talker.


Here is the birthday boy, Odden, after he dug into his yummy green cupcake:


Here are Olof and Adam (mom and dad) with their sweet little son:



And here are some other random pictures at the party (apparently Calvin is in love with cherry tomatoes...he nearly finished the whole tray of them):





No comments: