When Johnny got home yesterday evening we quickly got ready to go to a park. We found this awesome park about a 10 minute drive from our house in a really cute neighborhood that is perfect for Calvin's age. So, we went there to hang out and drink our tea while Calvin ran around. I don't think I have ever seen him so excited by a playground. This place is awesome! He absolutely LOVED it! Anyways, here are a whole bunch of pictures of our time at the park ;)
Johnny was teaching Calvin how to climb up by himself. Calvin has become quite the dare devil lately!
The Big Blue slide...He even went face first on this thing without hesitation...
Last but definitely not least...I think this is my favorite!
Man I was always looking at your old blog wondering why where these pics were and why you were not blogging. I love your pics You are a great photographer.
1 comment:
Man I was always looking at your old blog wondering why where these pics were and why you were not blogging. I love your pics You are a great photographer.
Post a Comment