Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Running is addicting

So, I have started to run again. Yesterday, my right knee started to hurt A LOT and, so I wasn't able to run as long, so I just walked the rest of the way. This morning I prayed that the pain in my knee would go away and my prayer was answered. Today I went for a nice run and didn't feel a thing. Exercise is so important to me and I have really been wanting to run, so this whole "knee" issue was a big deal. I am so thankful to God that he has heeled my knee and I had absolutely NO problems. Yeah! So, now I can keep up with my addicting urge to run! The more I do it, the more I want to keep doing it. It gives you such a refreshing feeling to do something good for your body!

Well, this is totally random. I have come across two bags that I am in love with. I know they are NOT a necessity, but I can definitely dream, right?!! Well, here are the pictures of them:





I found the vintage looking bag at urban outfitters. You can take a look at this web address:
http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?itemdescription=true&itemCount=60&startValue=1&selectedProductColor=&sortby=&id=15787252&parentid=W_ACC_BAGS&sortProperties=+product.marketingPriority,-product.startDate&navCount=168&navAction=poppushpush&color=&pushId=W_ACC_BAGS&popId=WOMENS_ACCESSORIES&prepushId=
The beautiful yellow bag is from the website "Wrapables". You can find this beauty at:
http://www.wrapables.com/jsp/ProductDetail.jsp?ProductCode=A54413&cate3=060210

Aren't they so much fun?!! Ya, I thought so!

2 comments:

The Bannon Clan said...

Cute bags. . .were you thinking diaper bags??? Are you suppose to be running when you are pregnant? How far are you going??? Do you take Calvin? I'm impressed. Good Job.

Team Inglis said...

anna, well done! you are so hardcore. running is amazing. i started after bfa, i was always jealous of people who ran track/cross country - i thought they were so cool. sadly i've been pretty unmotivated with it lately - due to cold mornings and too many essays (not fun). way to go though! also, i like the yellow bag - it's very springy. xx