Sunday, March 1, 2009

Birthday Invitations

Well, here are the birthday invitations I designed for one of my friends. She wanted it to have an elephant on the front. So, this is what I came up with. It was a lot of fun to play around with. I love doing invitations like this and hope that I continue to get clients for making more fun invitations like these! If you want some or know of anyone who is looking to get some cards made, please pass my name and email to them. This is my passion and I love doing it for people! So, the first few pictures are of the invitations. The next one is of Evan (the boy who I did the invitations for) and Calvin playing together while his mom and I talked about the cards and of course other fun things that moms talk about. The last is Calvin and his messy face after stuffing a PBJ in his mouth and in his cup full of milk! YEAH! Kids and their messes!





1 comment:

Lydia Sarah said...

Anna those invitations are precious! I absolutely love them.