Well, this weekend really wasn't much of a weekend. Johnny has worked all weekend and is actually still at work right now (it's 9:38 p.m.) for at least another hour or more! I am glad I went ahead and put Calvin to bed ;) We have been doing lots and lots of errands to get ready for our trip to Pennsylvania. One of our errands we went to the library. We were able to get lots of books and a couple of movies for Calvin to watch on his first plane trip....hopefully, there is enough to distract him!
I have been doing loads of laundry today. Luckily, it is almost all done..and only the second load of laundry to fold. Next, I just need to pack and then get a few groceries (that will be saved for tomorrow morning before our flight). WOW! I feel exhausted! Oh, I need to shower too! Well, I don't have any pictures on this post, but I will definitely be posting some during our time in Pennsylvania. See you again soon! I am so excited to relax with my husband, my little boy, and my extended family!
Just us
3 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment