



Today was a beautiful, sunny and warm day! I went on a walk with a friend and came back all sweaty. That is how warm it was today. We got back and I soaked up the sun while Calvin played in our back yard. What a nice day! Here are a few pictures from today. Some are of Calvin eating at our dining table with a big mat underneath. I decided that it would be easier to clean than trying to scrape it off our unfinished dining table. I would have to say it worked pretty well, minus the fact that Calvin kept trying to pull the whole thing off the table. I love this table cloth (mess catcher). I got this and a matching bib from a sweet lady friend of mine at my first surprise baby shower my mom threw for me while we were visiting my parents in Oregon. There is also a picture of my cactus plant that is constantly in bloom right now. I love flowers! The other pictures are of Calvin, Johnny, and tools. Whenever Johnny comes home and brings tools into the house, it's like Christmas for Calvin. Thanks for the huge help from family and friends (what a blessing), Johnny has been able to buy some tools (since most of his got stolen). Now he makes sure to bring them into the house and now Calvin gets to enjoy them every evening. It is pretty hilarious how excited he gets when daddy and the tools arrive! I got pictures of him, but wasn't able to capture his excitement! Oh well! You can just imagine...my little boy is so much like his daddy!
No comments:
Post a Comment