


Here they are! Lisa is very happy with them, so I couldn't be happier. She is coming to pick them up today. So, I wanted to get some pictures of them before they are gone!
She wanted to print on lime green paper. I used the dark purple to contrast with the lime green and to add a little bit of class to them. These colors are also going to be in her wedding, so it all gets to match for her. Since she called me less then a week ago, we didn't have time to print at a printing press (she wanted them done by today or Wednesday) plus she was on a very tight budget. So, we printed at home and I think that our printer did very well. We couldn't do anything real fancy on our printer, but she wanted them simple anyways, so it all turned out well!
No comments:
Post a Comment