Thursday, February 26, 2009

I got to take a shower today!







Today I got to take a shower! I definitely don't take as many showers as I would like anymore. I usually take about 1-2 showers a week. Ya, that sounds kind of gross, but it really isn't that bad. Although, now that it's getting warmer and I sweat more on my walks, I will have to shower more often. Being clean and putting on clean clothes really does put me in a good mood! Anyways, that is probably more information that you wanted to know. Moving on, today I had another doctor's appointment. Everything went well and I absolutely love my doctor. She is so much fun!
The pictures that I took today show how much Calvin loves getting into his laundry basket. He loves to pull out all of his dirty clothes from it, move it into random areas of the house, and sit in it. Once he has been in it for a while, he tries to get out and doesn't know how other than to tip it over. He fusses until he is all the way out of it. Usually I help him get out of it, but today I told him that he would have to figure it out on his own. He fussed and fussed until it tipped over. He (and the basket) were on the floor lying sideways fussing until he finally realized that he really was out of the basket. It was all pretty funny for me to watch! He is quite entertaining these days!

No comments: