Friday, February 27, 2009

Baby Bouncer

I found this baby bouncer a long time ago and really liked it. It has a really soft cover (lambs wool). I have never found another like it. It is a little more expensive, but it doesn't ship to the states. So, I was wondering if anyone knows of a place that sells a baby bouncer like this one. This one has the vibration, the music, and the toy bar. I LOVE IT! Anyways, if anyone knows where to find one like this in the states, please let me know. I would love to know of some more options. The website for this one is here:
http://www.just4baby.co.uk/acatalog/Cosatto_Goo_Goo_Rocka_in_Little_Bunni.html

1 comment:

The Bannon Clan said...

Hey,
Maybe Jenny could get it for you form England and bring it in June. Then we could just mail it to you. . .what do you think. . .it says UK.