Saturday, February 28, 2009

Cheaper Baby Bouncer

I just found this baby seat at Walmart that I really like. Here is the link:
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=10543154
And here is the link to the swing that is ever so helpful if anyone is interested in ideas for their little ones:
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=10543153
It looks super comfy. I think that this is what we will end up getting a little later down the road...maybe just the seat. I really like the matching swing too. Calvin really liked being in his lounge chair (and still does) and especially in his swing. He slept a lot in his swing when he was really little. It helped him sleep longer during the night. I wonder if our next one will be the same way. I sure hope so. All I know is that this little girl is way more active than Calvin ever was. She has already woken me up several times during the night. What a strong kick she has!
I will load more photos later today or tomorrow. I finished designing birthday invitations for a friend of mine and her soon to be one year old son and they are super cute. I am dropping those off today, so I will post a picture of those later as well.

No comments: