
I have been very busy since we have been back from our trip to Georgia. I just got started with a new group. Someone asked if I would like to host an international group of young moms and their children at our house. I am pretty excited about it. This week I have met two moms (one from Vietnam and the other from China) and their cute kids and I have still to meet another on Friday. Eventually, when things get going, it will become more of a weekly thing. My plan is to have them all over every Thursday afternoon and maybe change it up every once in a while to do some fun activities outside of the house. So far, there are 9 moms and lots of kids! I was also thinking that it would be fun to have all of the families over to play games or watch a fun show or something. Most of them are still working on their English, so this a great opportunity for them to practice as well as have play dates for their children.
I have also been working on Calvin's 1rst Birthday invitations. We are going to have a moustache party....meaning we all get to pick a moustache to wear during the party (Dad, you would fit in perfectly:). We will get some hilarious pictures from this party. The invitations are very cute. I will post one on the blog when we send them out.
Yesterday I took some funny naked pictures of Calvin. The picture at the top is one of my favorites. I will write again later. Calvin in on my lap driving me nuts right now. Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment