Friday, June 13, 2008

Summer Beginnings

Well, here we are already half way into June and Father's Day just around the corner. I can't believe how fast time flies by! Calvin was officially 8 months yesterday. He still is not crawling. He is definitely trying and still somehow gets to where he wants by rolling or scooting around. This last weekend the whole Taylor family went camping. It was Calvin's first time. I really was not looking forward to it, because of the hot and humid weather and also because Calvin is still not sleeping through the night. Although, to my surprise it was not all that bad. The humidity was bearable and the night was not too exhausting. Calvin only woke up a couple of times. He seemed to really enjoy camping. Although, I knew he loved being outdoors! Well, Johnny finished tiling the laundry room and it looks great. He had to tear out all the wood flooring and even put some new wood in the rotted areas. The next step is to repair the roof and then to put the rest of the walls up and then my favorite part...painting and decorating. Well, here is the link to some of the most recent pictures since our last post. Enjoy!
http://s260.photobucket.com/albums/ii19/jctviii/Summer%20Beginnings/?albumview=slideshow

1 comment:

Adriel and Christina Henderson said...

Very cute pictures. I love the front tuft of hair! Thanks for the good update.

- Adriel