We had a great Mother's Day. Johnny made some breakfast for me, we went to church, spent the afternoon at his parents house, went grocery shopping, and then I got to work in our yard again. Johnny bought me a small calalily plant (which I have wanted these flowers in our front yard for while now). So, I wanted to plant it out front. Well, I planted that and several other things as well. Gardening can be so therapeutic. I will need to take some pictures of our front yard soon to show what we have done to it. On Saturday, Johnny worked all day in our laundry room. We had a bad moth problem and just decided to gut it all (since the entire room is in bad shape anyways) and start over. So, it not near being finished, but atleast the moth problem seems to be gone. After Johnny gutted it, he threw a moth bomb killer thing in the room and it seemed to have taken care of the problem. So, I took care of Calvin literally all day Saturday. Today, Johnny is back at work. He has been working on a big job in Bartlesville, which is 45 minutes away. So, the days are pretty long for him right now...early start and late coming home. Last night was a horrible night for Calvin and I. Calvin decided to fuss most of the night. He ended up being in bed with us, but continued to wake up even in our bed. I think that he might be feeling yucky, so I need to remember to cuddle and love him and not be mad at him when he is so cranky, especially when I am trying to sleep. So, I am running on pretty close to no sleep right now. Calvin is taking a nap, so I should be doing the same. Oh well. I decided I hadn't posted for a while, so I thought this was more important right now. Here is the link to some more pictures that I posted. Enjoy.
http://s260.photobucket.com/albums/ii19/jctviii/Mama%20Day/?albumview=slideshow
No comments:
Post a Comment