Tonight I'm testing out the Blogpress App on my iPhone for the first time. I thought it would be easier to post on my blog through my phone since I take all my pictures on my iphone anyways, since our nice camera is broken. I hope this works. Here it goes...
(update on the Blogpress App incase anyone is interested....everything worked really well, but the pictures didn't load right. They were very pixelated even after I made sure the settings were put to original picture size. So, I had to upload the pictures again onto the computer to get them to the right size...anyone know how to fix that?)
And here are all four of them! Aren't they a fun looking bunch! And yes, I always pull Maya's tights up that high. It makes my day ;)

So, tonight was our friends date night and their kids hung out with our family and let me tell you...these kids ALWAYS have a blast together! It's so cute to watch them play. Usually, its the younger two following each other around and the older two coming up with these fun imaginative games or living these exciting pretend lives and the younger ones joining in every once in a while. It really is the cutest thing and definitely makes me want more kids ;) While they were playing in our living room, Maya crawled into the toy basket. Apparently the poor sleepy child was hinting to us to take her to bed. She really cracks me up! Here she is all cuddled up in the fetal position :)


And here are all four of them! Aren't they a fun looking bunch! And yes, I always pull Maya's tights up that high. It makes my day ;)

Tonight I scrambled up enough ingredients without having to make another run to the grocery store to make macaroni and cheese from scratch, but I decided to add a few new ingredients to change it up a bit and it actually turned out tasting pretty good. So here are the new to me ingredients that I added: chicken, peas, and tomatoes. Odd combination, yes, but very tasty indeed. The tomatoes were the best in my opinion...they gave it a little kick!


Oh, and here is a funny picture of Maya from the other day. She always comes running to me with some sort of changed accessory and says, "see mommy, see" in the cutest girly voice ever! I love it! This time she was fashioning Calvin's sweet fireman hat.


Today my dear mentor/friend came over and I finally got a picture of her with the kids! They really LOVE her and I do too!


Tomorrow I will take a picture of a pair of vintage style flats for you that I scored for a couple bucks! Oh, I love them and can't wait to wear them! Maybe I will try wearing them for Johnny's and my date night on Friday even if it's FREEZING outside right now. Seriously, thrift stores are the best!
Speaking of Johnny, do you want to know something really random about Johnny and I? Here it is. Johnny used to call me Honey Pumpkin when we were dating in college. You definitely didn't need to know that, but just in case you would be interested. Hahaha! So, just for kicks I'm signing off as....
Love, Honey pumpkin
Love, Honey pumpkin
No comments:
Post a Comment