Anyways, time with my mom was terrific but very short. It was a very relaxing time and even ended with a picnic at the park! Thanks mom for spending time with us in our home and for all the spoiling you did to us ;) It was so nice to finally spend time with you during a peaceful and uneventful time in our lives! So, here are a bunch of pictures taken from that week...
This was one of my favorite pictures. Calvin doesn't usually fall asleep in peoples laps anymore, but mom read him Curious George and they both fell asleep together on our couch. I would have to say that Calvin LOVES his grandma! Such a sweet moment!














1 comment:
First of all, thanks so much for the sweet comment you left on my latest post. I definitely needed encouragement that day. And, amazingly, today has been going really well. Secondly, your kids are super cute! Thirdly, I am totally with you when it comes to the vomit thing. Seth is the one who has to do most of the cleaning up (and thankfully, he has been the one to be vomited on, not me). I just do not have the stomach for it. Totally makes me gag like crazy. Yay for husbands who don't mind cleaning up the yucky messes! Have a great day!
Post a Comment