Thursday, August 5, 2010

One lucky girl!

Maya is just one lucky girl! She got three birthday presents early before her party. Grandma Henderson sent a really fun activity cube and and an adorable dress. So much fun! Thank you for these gifts grandma! Maya loves them!


I will have to get a picture of Maya wearing the dress soon, but I had to show how cute this dress is ;)


Then our sweet friend and neighbor, Olof, came over with her two kiddos and gave Maya a baby doll wearing a dress and diaper and matching hats that she hand knitted. Thanks Olof for all the hard work that you put into this. It's a beautiful piece! Maya (and even Calvin) are really enjoying it!




Here are a few pictures of our baby girl who is now 1 years old! I still can't believe it!




Here are two cute pictures of the kids. I love how Maya can sit at the little table with Calvin now. Yesterday she got up in the chair and did her typical fussing so as to tell me that she wanted me to get her down. Well, I was busy cleaning the inside of the fridge and so I just let her fuss for a while. About 10-15 minutes later she had managed to get down all by herself and you could tell how proud she was! Hopefully, she will remember next time that she really can do it by herself! The second picture is a funny one of Calvin. He was roaring like a tiger....I just had to post it!



Yesterday was a straw hat day! So here are a few pictures of us playing around with our straw hat :)




Well, I am signing off till next week. Hopefully, I will have some pictures of the weekend away. We are so excited to leave, but have a lot to finish up before then. So, I need to get going and finish up some of my morning chores. Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Mama Mandy said...

Cuteness! Love that little dress! Happy first birthday, Maya!

Unknown said...

You are welcome. It was a fun knit. Hope your week is relaxing.

Unknown said...

ah cute pics xxxxxx