Our computer crashed again last week, but Johnny was able to get it back to working again. My man seriously can fix anything! I love him! We were very thankful that we were able to use it since we were right in the middle of designing some wedding shower invitations that needed to be out in the mail soon after the computer crashed.
This weekend is going to be very busy. Actually, I have a feeling the next few weekends are going to be VERY busy. Our neighbors put up a fence a couple of weeks ago and now we will be putting up a gate and finishing up the other side of our fence. It will be so nice to know that people can't just watch what we are doing from the street and to know that my kids can't escape our yard. Also, we have really annoying neighborhood cats that rome around our yard and leave nasty poop (which we step in). I know that this won't necessarily keep the cats out, but at least it will make it a little harder for them to get in. Plus, it will give our house a little better curb appeal. We found this place on craigslist that sells cedar fencing for super cheap. They also sell a lot of other stuff that will help us with a few other projects around the house as well. We will be taking lots of pictures as we make progress. After the fence, we will be working on our laundry room. We need to put a new roof on right over the laundry room (it's leaking in several spots) and then put up drywall. Oh, it will so nice to finally have walls and be able to paint the room and make it look nice! You have no idea how ugly this room is...I will take some before pictures.
Here are some pictures. These first are of Calvin wearing daddy's earphones that block out noise. Calvin was singing Jonas Brother's really loud. It was hilarious!


Calvin found a comfy spot on our chair and got cozy with some pillows and almost fell asleep.

I got calvin a fun big shovel and a couple smaller gardening tools. He LOVES using them!

This one I took of Calvin playing in the rain. He absolutely LOVES umbrellas and so I let him go out in the rain with his umbrella. So much fun! It brings back good memories of when I was a kid playing in the rain.

These are some of the kids playing outside. Oh, and don't you LOVE the plumbers but! I couldn't resist!





Here are a few going to and at the playground. It was Maya's first time on the swing. She absolutely LOVED the swing!




And here are a few of Maya and her beautiful face! She is easy to photograph. Lucky girl!




This last one is really random, but I had to post it because it was such a funny moment. We were playing on the kitchen table with Calvin's dinosaurs which "sleep together" in a fish bowl. Johnny had a funny idea and put the fish bowl over Maya's head (don't worry...it wasn't for long). Maya kept trying to put her fingers in her mouth (which she does ALL the time), but just couldn't get them there since the fish bowl was in the way. It was the funniest thing to watch...maybe a little cruel to laugh at her...but SO funny! She didn't seem to mind. Maybe you just had to be there to appreciate it ;)

Well, we hope everyone is having a good week. I am seeing some sunshine finally. Hopefully, my kids will wake up soon and we can go play some outside. We have had a lot of rain this week.
2 comments:
These pictures made me smile. I'm glad you guys are having so much fun.
I'm so glad that you are happy with the fence that we put up and I'm loving the pics that you take. The one with the fishbowl is by far my fav. I laughed when I read that she kept trying to get her hands in her mouth.
Post a Comment