Thursday, February 4, 2010

Christmas pictures

I'm trying to quickly catch up, so that I can continue blogging regularly. So, here are a few pictures from Christmas. Enjoy.


Calvin got his very first electric toothbrush. It has a robot on it ;) He was a little apprehensive at first, but now he LOVES it and it seems to help brush his teeth better than the standard ones.


Calvin's face was absolutely hilarious when he was opening up his Christmas present. It was a little computer that has the alphabet on it and plays various things for you. He LOVED it and still loves it. He likes to pretend that he is checking his email now!


Here is the only picture that turned out that I took of the three kids together (Calvin, Maya, and Taylor) before our camera died. It's hard to get a good picture of three kids together. I have a new respect for children photographers!


And here is a sweet picture of Nana and Maya together on Christmas day :)


These last two are a couple random pictures of the kids right after Christmas at our house. Maya was very interested in the snow (such a sweet profile) and Calvin was enjoying jumping off our couch!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Anna, you have always been beautiful, but your hair looks absolutely gorgeous in the picture of you and Maya!

The Bannon Clan said...

I thought the same thing...I love your hair. It looks great. So glad your back to blogging. How are the to kiddos. Is it getting easier? Isn't it so fun when they start interacting?