




Calvin LOVES to read and now he enjoys "reading" to Maya. It really is the sweetest thing! And I love how Maya just lays there and listens while sucking her thumb...

Maya is 5 months now (actually she turned 5 months yesterday, the 28th)...time is going way to quickly! But I love the stage she is in right now. She is all about grabbing things and, of course, bringing them to her mouth to suck on. Johnny was holding her one evening and she grabbed his glasses...it was so cute!

And here is Calvin reading his "High Five" children's magazine that grandma got him. He LOVES it! He will actually sit down and look through the whole magazine! So, thank you grandma!

These last four pictures are from when the kids (mainly Calvin ;) were wrestling on our bed. It was hilarious to watch. Maya gets roughed up a little and doesn't seem to mind. I think that she adores her big brother and just loves to watch him!



3 comments:
So glad you're back...the kids are looking so big. It's so fun when they start to interact with eachother more. I love the blanket on your bed too. Hope your doing ok and look forward to more pictures. It so fun "peeking" in at you and the kiddos.
love seeing your photos anna! stephanie is right, they are looking big. hope you are doing well. lots of love from us!
Your baby girl is adorable!!! I'm jealous!
Post a Comment