Saturday, December 5, 2009

Pictures

So, here are a few pictures. Two are on Thanksgiving day (one with Maya and I and the other of Calvin who seems to be in deep thought) and then the rest are of our new Christmas decor. It has been especially fun this year to have Christmas decorations up for Calvin. He LOVES the lights and the ornaments on the tree! He keeps trying to rearrange them or put new ones on. This morning he tried adding his shoes to the tree. It was hard telling him that "our shoes don't go in the tree" with a straight face. He put them in so gently and then had a BIG grin on his face! He is quite the funny little man!






3 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like you are going to need another stocking. Your tree looks beautiful!

The Bannon Clan said...

Hi Anna,
So glad you are back to updating. . .I've missed checking in on you. Your decorations look great and the picture of you and Maya is beautiful.

Lydia Sarah said...

Beautiful tree and beautiful kids!! I don't get to have a Christmas tree here :( Missing you guys a lot!