The other day there was a tiny lizard in our sink. I don't know where it came from, but I was super excited. I went to grab it and the tail came off! I was so sad, because I thought that I had literally pulled it off and injured him, but Johnny told me that it is their defense mechanism. The tale was in our sink wiggling around without the rest of its body. It was hilarious to watch. Here is the tail.

It was the weirdest thing to watch and yet so fascinating...I did end up catching the lizard and putting in a tupperware so I could take a picture of it. It was the tiniest and cutest lizard even without his tail!

Calvin is still going through a non eating stage. He pretty much goes all day without eating. I have tried everything, but he just refuses to eat. This is proof of me trying to get him more interested in his food....a teddy bear sandwich...not really amazing, but I tried. He LOVES PBJ sandwiches, but he still wouldn't even eat this "special" PBJ when I made it for him.

Although, it seems that I can get a little breakfast in him. That is pretty much the only meal he will eat right now. It's not the food. I think it may be his molars. I feel so bad for him. He is getting skinny and I hate it! I hope he gets over this stage soon!
The exciting news about Calvin right now is that he is peeing and pooping in his potty without me nagging him about it. He voluntarily goes when he feels the urge. I LOVE it and am so excited for him! What a little man!
Here are a few adorable black and white pictures of the kids.



I really don't give Maya very many baths yet. I just don't think that babies this small need them that badly. Plus, it's probably better for their skin not to bathe them that often. But, here are a couple pictures after her last bath. She doesn't really like her baths.


Last of all, here is a picture of our family. I realized just the other day that we didn't have a picture of all of us together, so we took one this evening. It's not the most amazing, but it will have to do till we have time to take a better one. And here is also a picture of my sweet love and I...

No comments:
Post a Comment