
Yesterday I was able to get some laundry and cleaning done around the house. It felt good to get some things done and have the house cleaned up again. I also took a nice long nap with Maya and looked over a "Cookie" magazine. A friend of mine dropped these off with some yummy dinner and I have absolutely loved looking at these magazines. If you haven't heard of it, look it up. I want to get a subscription to these! Here is the website for it if you want to look it up:
http://www.cookiemag.com/
So, the rest of the day was spent nursing and blogging and nursing and resting. It was a good day! I felt relaxed and happy when the boys came back home ;) So, today will be the same. I am going to water my plants, fold and put away some laundry, put away dishes, nurse the baby, stare at the baby, look at some magazines and take a nice long nap! I still need to take ibuprofen throughout the day, but things are starting to feel better down there. So, I think I feel up to keeping Calvin at home tomorrow. I know I said this already, but I miss him terribly during the day! So, here are a few more pictures I took from yesterday.




Oh, and Maya's umbilical cord already fell off! I think that I may bathe her a bit today...I am excited to get rid of that stink that comes with the umbilical cord. I asked the doctor about the stench that comes from it, but there isn't anything you can do about it. It's just a part of the process of decaying skin. So, I am glad it will soon be gone!
1 comment:
Yea! Glad you got some rest. She's a cutie. I love that Blacka and White shot below.
Post a Comment