
I was so nervous! I don't know which is better, knowing or not knowing when your labor is going to start...It was a relief to already be at the hospital, since I figured it was going to be pretty fast because I was already dilated so far. But I definitely didn't get much sleep the night before! The doctor came to break my water at 9:30 am. Right after breaking my water, contractions started. Things definitely went quickly. Maya was born two hours later....faster than what I had even thought possible. Pushing only lasted for 15-20 minutes. I did tear, but it was only over the previous tear from my first baby! The hardest part of the labor was not being able to push while waiting for the doctor to arrive. Things had gone so fast and transition came so suddenly it was hard to get the doctor back in time. Anyways, I didn't have to keep from pushing too long, but that was definitely the most painful part of Maya's delivery. This time around I was able to watch her being pushed out from the mirror that was placed in front of me. I was also able to feel her head as she was coming out! It was the most amazing birth ever! Feeling and seeing those things made it so much more motivational! So, doing it naturally is painful but so rewarding during and after a birth! It's definitely worth it! Well, here are a few more photos and many more to come! I hope no one is offended with some of these pictures, but I wanted to post pictures of my birth experience. So, there are a few that may be a little graphic.















4 comments:
Congrats Anna and Johnny! I can't wait to see her in a few weeks. Way to go Anna on being so patient and I'm glad the delivery went so smoothly and fast!
Congratulations!!! She's so cute and I love the pictures of Calvin with her.
You are Supermom!! I'm so glad everything went well! Maya is so beautiful! Congratulations to you and Johnny!
oh anna how exciting!! congratulations!!
Post a Comment