This time is definitely teaching me to be patient! I just can't believe that I was just about 6 centimeters dilated on Monday and things still have not happened. It's just a perfect reminder of God's timing! Johnny wasn't able to finish the job yesterday that he has been working on, but today he will finish for sure. So, we are hoping that she will come today or tomorrow, so we will get the whole weekend to all be together without Johnny having to work during the day. So, this would be the perfect timing for us (we think), but we will see what God's plan is for all of us!
I have kept busy with cleaning, doing laundry, and taking care of Calvin, but nothing has kept my mind busy. I need someone to play games with or something that would make me think about something else. Anyways, here is another maternity picture that I really like that Johnny took on Sunday.
No comments:
Post a Comment